Download eBooks and audiobooks to an eReader or mobile device through OK Virtual Library’s Overdrive.
Sign in on the OK Virtual Library’s website with your Library card number and password. Contact us if you need a library card.
Need help getting started?
Find videos and more from Overdrive Help.
Get eBooks from Chandler Public Library
- Go to okvirtuallibrary.lib.overdrive.com.
- Go to sign in (upper right hand corner).
- Select Library (Chandler Public Library).
- Type in your library card number (Not the “P” just the four numbers).
- When you find the book you want click on it.
Place Hold: You’ll get an email you when the book is available. You will have three days to borrow the book. Follow the rest of the instructions to borrow the book.
- If the book is available click Borrow.
- On right hand side click Download. Then choose Kindle Book. Then, Confirm & Download.
- This will take you to Amazon.com. You will have to have an account with them to finish. On the right side click Get Library Book.
- You will have access to the book for 7 days or 14 days depending on whether other people are waiting to read it. On the Amazon page it will tell you the due date. After that date the book will no longer be available on your device.